Do you suffer from a bad bite? Are your teeth crooked or misaligned? If so, orthodontic treatment options are available at Straight Smile. You smile is our main concern, and no matter what ailment you may have, we will do our best to customize a plan for you to bring out your best smile.
Are you in need of orthodontic treatments? Here are some oral ailments to check for:
– Closed-bites occur when the lower incisors bite into your upper front teeth. Closed bites are an extreme form of overbites.
– Overcrowded teeth occur when the space between each tooth is absent, or there is overlap.
– Dental spacing issues occur when there is too much space between teeth.
– Cross-bites occur when your lower jaw protrudes past your upper jaw.
– Under-bites occur when the lower incisors stick out further than the upper front teeth.
– Open-bites occur when the top and bottom incisors fail to line up when biting.
– Bad bites occur from misaligned teeth, missing teeth, extra teeth, and various tooth irregularities.
– Misplaced midlines occur when the center of your upper incisors fail to line up with the center of your lower front teeth.
– Over-bites occur when the upper incisors stick out further than the lower front teeth.
If you suffer from any of the above conditions, please contact our orthodontists at Straight Smile. If you are interested in a professional exam for your various orthodontics treatment options with Dr. Christopher Liang, please visit our office located in College Park, Maryland or call us at 301-841-9348 to set up a meeting. We look forward to fixing your smile!